005 testing the example project
如此同性恋欢迎回来。
So gay Welcome back.
我们就在我们停下来的地方,是时候运行这个东西并看看它是否有效。
We are right where we left off and it's time to run this thing and see if it works.
因此,事不宜迟,让我们使用工具并直接进行在线模拟。
So without further ado let's come up to tools and go straight into online simulation.
到目前为止,一切看起来都很好。
So far everything looks good.
系统停止。
The system is stopped.
我们处于正常流程配置。
We're in normal flow configuration.
我们有启动和停止按钮。
We've got start and stop buttons.
这是我想要的页面导航。
Here are page navigation is where I want it.
那么让我们进入我们的程序并准备好运行它。
So let's go into our program and get this thing ready to run.
我需要将所有设备置于自动模式,但我的屏幕上还没有这些控件,所以让我在这里执行此操作。
I need to put all of my devices into auto mode and I don't have those controls on my screen yet so let me do that here.
当我单击“开始”时,希望这个东西能够在系统运行时开始运行。
And when I click start hopefully this thing will start running right have got system running.
我的流量正常。
I've got normal flow.
我没有显示任何压差,也没有看到我的水箱已满。
I'm not showing any differential pressure and I don't see my tank filling up yet.
这可能意味着程序中的某些内容无法正常工作,或者我没有正确链接某些内容。
That might mean that something's not working in the program or I don't have something linked up correctly.
让我们看看这里发生了什么。
Let's look in here and see what's happening.
所以现在我的压差上升到 1.2 左右,我的水箱液位正好在 50% 左右。
So right now my differential pressure is up around 1.2 and my tank level is right at about 50 percent.
所以这些显示不正确,所以我的压差不起作用,我的水箱液位不起作用。
So those are not displaying correctly so my differential pressure is not working and my tank level is not working.
因此,让我们右键单击并退出这里,然后我将双击我的指示器,看看为什么这个东西不起作用。
So let's right click and exit out of here and then I'm going to double click on my indicator and see why this thing doesn't want to work.
我的价值从0到7。
I am valued from 0 to seven.
你知道它看起来像什么,我什至从未在这件事上设置标签,这是一件愚蠢的事情。
And you know what it looks like I never even set the tag on this thing which was kind of a dumb thing to do.
因此,让我们选择我的艾伦布拉德利,我们将进入设置,这是一个浮动。
So let's select my Allen Bradley and we're going to go into settings and this one is a float.
因此,让我们继续选择 32 位浮点标签库,我们将需要创建一个新标签,这将是不同的压力。
So let's go ahead and select 32 bit float tag library and we're going to need to create a new tag and that's going to be dif pressure.
这应该可行,我们知道这将是 f 8,然后让我们看看我的压差是 f 8 3。
That should work and we know that's going to be an f 8 and then let's see what my differential pressure is that's f 8 3.
所以我可以输入 0 3 点击“确定”,再次点击“确定”并获取该值,好吧,让我们获取该值,然后我们将进入水箱液位,但我也忘记了设置。
So I can just type in 0 3 hit OK hit OK again and take that value and all right let's take that and then we'll come into our tank level and I forget to set that as well.
果然,看起来就像我做的那样。
Sure enough it looks like I did.
那么让我们在这里进行设置。
So let's go into settings here.
这也将是一个 32 位浮点数。
That's also going to be a 32 bit float.
我们将获取标签库,这次我们将获取水箱液位。
We're going to take the tag library and we'll take our tank level this time.
好的。
OK.
我认为这些显示器应该有它,所以让我们回到在线显示,你瞧,现在我的水箱液位是红色而不是蓝色。
And I think that should have it for those displays so let's go back into online display and lo and behold somehow now my tank level is red instead of blue.
我不确定为什么会这样,也许是因为它正在下降而不是上升,也许它下降时需要不同的颜色。
I'm not sure why that is and maybe that's because it's falling and not rising and maybe it takes a different color when it's falling.
所以只是为了检查一下我是否要来这里并快速降低我的水箱液位,以便它会加快速度并再次开始填充。
So just to check that I'm going to come in here and bump my tank level down real fast so that it will hurry up and start filling again.
好的。
Good.
现在让我们跳回屏幕,我们再次填充红色。
Now let's jump back into my screen and we're filling again we're red.
好吧,看起来我的压差现在可以工作了。
OK it looks like my differential pressure is now working.
我还将继续快速触发反冲洗,看看我的方向指示器是否正常工作。
And I'm also going to go ahead and trigger a backwash pretty quickly to see if my direction indicators are working.
因此,让我们将输入次数提高到 45,500,现在我的压差应该足够高了。
So let's bump that up to 45 five hundred hit enter and now my differential pressures should be high enough.
哦耶。
Oh yeah.
我们现在肯定已经五岁多了。
We're definitely over five now.
一旦水箱液位达到 80% 左右,就会触发我的反冲洗,希望我的箭头会变成红色并反转。
And once that tank level gets up to about 80 percent should trigger my backwash and hopefully my arrows will turn red and reverse.
那么让我们看看这种情况是否会发生。
So let's see if that happens.
是的。
Yes.
现在我们正在反向流动,我们可以在这里看到我们处于反冲洗模式。
So now we are flowing in reverse and we can see up here that we're in backwash mode.
所以我的所有指示器都正常工作,但我的水箱水位由于某种原因呈红色,我不希望我们的水箱里没有任何奇怪的粘液或任何东西,只是普通的旧水。
So all of my indicators are working but my tank level is red for some reason and I don't want that we don't have any kind of you know weird goo in our tank or anything it's just plain old water.
所以我们有高低报警指示器。
So we have alarm indicators for high and low.
这可能是我们的问题。
And that might be our problem.
因此,让我们继续将上限更改为 95 之类的值,并将下限更改为 5 之类的值。
So let's go ahead and change that high limit to something like 95 and we'll change that low limit to something like five.
现在我们应该看到这些颜色了。
So now we should see those colors.
让我们回到在线模拟,现在我们的水箱液位我想它会变成红色。
Let's go back into online simulation and now here our tank level I guess it'll turn red.
现在,如果我们达到 95%,那实际上永远不会发生。
Now if we get up to 95 percent which should really never happen.
然后,如果我们的浓度低于 5%,它就会变成黄色,而这种情况永远不会发生。
And then if we get down below 5 percent it should turn yellow which again should never happen.
我可以点击停止,果然它说系统已停止。
I can hit stop and sure enough it says the system is stopped.
我可以点击开始,它说系统已经启动。
I can hit start and it says the system has started.
就这样。
And just like that.
我已经完成了这件事的第一个屏幕。
I have got my first screen of this thing done.
所以这很简单。
So it's simple.
这不是世界上最艺术的东西。
It's not the most artistic thing in the world.
但请看一下。
But take a look.
这一切都有效。
It all works.
我还可以添加一件事,我可以在我的水箱上添加某种数字显示器来显示液位,但我真的认为在这种情况下没有必要。
There's one more thing that I could add I could add some kind of numerical display on my tank to show the level but I really don't think it's necessary in this case.
我们可能会在其他地方展示这一点。
We'll show that maybe somewhere else.
但目前我认为我对图形表示很满意。
But for right now I think I'm happy with the graphical representation.
我想这样就可以了。
I think that's going to do the trick.
这个项目就这样了。
So that'll be it for this project.
我们下次见。
I'll see you in the next.
我们将开始构建该 HDMI 的下一部分,因此请确保保存它,因为我们不会做彼此完全隔离的不同项目。
And we will start building the next piece of this HDMI so make sure you save it because we're not doing different projects completely isolated one from another.
如果您还没有弄清楚,当我们在 easy 中工作时,我们将构建一个 HDMI,并且每次都将其变得越来越大。
If you haven't figured it out already while we're working in easy where we're going to be building one HDMI and just making it bigger and bigger and bigger each time.
因此,无论你做什么,都不要试图单独构建这些。
So whatever you do don't try to build these all separately.
好的。
All right.
就是这样。
That's it.
恭喜您完成本节。
Congratulations on getting through this section.
未来两年我会见到你。
I'll see you in the next two years.